Mission: Our mission is to provide a caring, supportive school community in which students achieve academic excellence in a dual curriculum that inspires each student to develop his/her fullest potential as an inquisitive learner, critical thinker, and future Jewish leader.
Accreditation: Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS)
- North Carolina Association of Independent Schools (NCAIS)
- Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS)
- PJ Library
Beneficiary Agency of the Greensboro Jewish Federation
Grades served: Toddler - 8th Grade
- Preschool: PS 1/2 - Pre-Kindergarten
- Lower School: Kindergarten - 4th Grade
- Upper School: 5th - 8th Grade
Hours: Preschool: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm; Lower and Upper School: 8:00 am - 3:20 pm
Extended Day: Before and after school hours are available for all grades.
After School Program: Shalom U offers a wide variety of after school programs for students of all ages.
Summer Program: Little Star Day Camp (Ages 1 - 5)
- Preschool 1/2 (toddler) - 2 Day Program: $1,705 - $3,460
- Preschool PS 1/2, PS 2/3 - 3 Day Program: $2,615 - $5,280
- PS 1/2, PS 2/3, PS 3/4, Pre-K - 5 Day Program: $4,040 - $8,130
- Pre-K Full Day Program: $5,330 - $10,720
Lower and Upper School Tuition
- Kindergarten: $2,388 - $11,990
- Grades 1-4: $3,120 - $15,660
- Grades 5-8: $3,398 - $16,990
Financial Assistance: Financial Aid is available for qualifying families for students in preschool - 8th grade.
Athletics: Co-ed intramural sports which include flag football, soccer, volleyball, basketball and cross country for Upper School students. B'nai Shalom is a member of the Independent Schools League.