Join the B'nai Shalom team and see why faculty, and staff love B'nai!
B’nai Shalom is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a full range of benefits including paid vacation, paid sick days, health, vision and dental insurance, and profession development opportunities. We operate on an academic calendar and there are paid holidays when school is closed.
Our state licensed preschool at B’nai Shalom Day School is hiring teachers for the preschool. Our teachers must be knowledgeable in early child development, multi-talented, professional and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a physically demanding job which requires standing, sitting on the floor and holding/carrying children.
Under the guidance of the Preschool Director you will participate in all aspects of the program. The successful candidate will have at least an Associate’s degree in ECE, a minimum of two years of preschool classroom experience or the equivalent.
B’nai Shalom is an equal opportunity employer. This position is a full-time salaried position, and offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, paid sick days, health and dental insurance, and ongoing continued education. We operate on an academic calendar and there are paid holidays when school is closed. Additional information about B’nai Shalom Day School is available on our web site at www.bnai-shalom.org.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Title: Development and Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Director of Admissions and Marketing & Director of Development
Status: Part-time (30 hours/week), non-exempt
The Development and Marketing Assistant supports the efforts of the development and marketing directors and is the front desk receptionist welcoming guests to the school.
To apply, please email resume to Susan Siegel at [email protected].
Gift processing and Event Support
- Process all gifts from individuals, corporations, foundations and organizations in a timely manner.
- Generate gift acknowledgement letters, receipts and pledge reminders.
- Reconcile donor gifts with the Business Office monthly.
- Supporting the Director of Development in maintaining the donor database.
- Assists committee and staff in coordinating the school’s annual benefit, Cadillac Dinner, as well as other development event activities, particularly by processing gifts and providing staff support as needed. These include constituent group and annual fund events.
- Coordinate mailing logistics of solicitation and stewardship mailings as directed.
- Update and maintain database records.
- Compile data, photos, and other information for annual report and case for support.
- Other duties may be requested or assigned.
- Helps maintain school website
- Assist in posting and overseeing social media outlets
- Assist in email creation and proofing the school’s community, including weekly newsletters to all parents, upcoming event notifications and community news
- Assemble emails using Constant Contact
- Add weekly information to the main entrance TV (Powerpoint)
- Minor editing of photos when applicable
Front Desk Reception
- Manages and directs callers to appropriate personnel by utilizing a multi-line system.
- Serves as a gatekeeper by filtering all calls
- Supports campus safety by tracking and managing visitors.
- Supports administrators by tracking student tardies and absences.
- Tracks and reports early student pick-up.
- Maintains student and visitor check-in/check-out log.
- Ensures front desk and waiting room are always organized and tidy.
- Supports the office staff during seasonal events with big mailings, copies, etc.
- Performs general office duties as needed - such as photocopies, faxes, and scanning.
- Administers medications and first aid as needed to students.
- Signs Students out of Aftercare
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with prospective and current families, advertisers, corporate sponsors, and community volunteers
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with the programs and services of B’nai Shalom Day School
- Excellent organizational, planning, and writing skills
- Highly motivated and creative
- Knowledge of the Greensboro donor, business, and general community a plus
- Knowledge of email marketing, website, and donor management systems a plus, specifically Constant Contact, Little Green Light, WordPress, and RenWeb.
- Proficient abilities in MS Office, specifically Excel, and Apple computer systems
- Able to multi-task