After School Enrichment
The B'nai Shalom After School program is dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing, and pressure-free environment for students after the school day. We recognize the need for children to exercise their creative expression, to run, jump, play, and also to rest. The structure of the Kids'Care program is designed to meet these needs. Lower and Upper School students are allowed time to complete homework assignments before the programming begins each day.
With pick-up times of 4:30 and 6:00PM, After School Enrichment provides parents the flexibility needed for their busy family schedule.
For more information about ASE, contact Jen Abeles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday Kids'Care is also available during parent-teacher conferences, teacher workdays and most holidays in an effort to accommodate the needs of working parents. The 2021 - 20222 school year include:
- 12/23/21 - 1/1/22 Winter Break, School Closed, NO HKC, Infant Room Closed
- 1/3/22 - Teacher Workday, School Closed, No HKC, Infant Room Closed
- 1/4/22 School Resumes
- 2/18/22 School Closed, Professional Development. NO HKC, Infant Room Closed
- 2/21/22. Presidents Day, School Closed HKC K-8 and Infant Room Open 7:30-6:00, HKC PS 1/2-PreK Open 7:30-3:30
- 3/16/22. Erev Purim, Daytime Parent-Teacher Conferences. Noon Dismissal, No HKC, Infant Room Closed
- 4/14/22- 4/22/22 - Passover Break, School Closed, NO HKC, Infant Room Closed
- 4/25/22 School Resumes
- 5/30/22 Memorial Day, School Closed, No HKC, Infant Room Closed
- 6/2/22 - Graduation and Closing Ceremonies
- 6/3/22 - Last Day of School, noon dismissal, HKC K-8 and Infants Open 12:00-6:00, HKC PS 1/2-PreK Open 12:00-3:30