Ways to Give
There are many ways to show your support for B’nai Shalom Day School. We appreciate and guarantee that your gift will be used to positively impact the educational experience of our students.
The B’nai Shalom Annual Fund is the lifeblood of our school. It provides funding for many of the opportunities that make B’nai Shalom an exceptional experience not covered by tuition. The Annual Fund helps us retain the best and brightest teachers, improves and expands technology at all grade levels and provides funding for our cutting-edge programs that keep our students ahead of the curve.
We invite each member of the B’nai Shalom community to consider a gift to the Annual Fund each year.
You can make your Annual Fund gift to B’nai Shalom in several convenient ways:
- Checks made payable to B’nai Shalom Day School
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) by giving online
- Gifts of stocks or securities
We also accept donations to the following funds:
- B’nai Shalom Endowment Fund
- Bill and Mimi Stang Israel Trip Fund
- Frank Weiner Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Shapiro Family Security Fund
- Herman and Zelda Bernard Endowment Fund for Judaic Studies
- Head of School Discretionary Fund
- Judy Groner Curriculum and Technology Enhancement Fund
- Library Fund
Make a Donation
Thank you for your secure online donation. Should you encounter any difficulties with this online giving form, please call 336.855.5091. Thank you for your generosity.