Ways to Give
There are many ways to show your support for B’nai Shalom Day School. We appreciate and guarantee that your gift will be used to positively impact the educational experience of our students.
BSDS 50th Anniversary Campaign: small moments, BIG RESULTS
Our goals are simple: to position B’nai Shalom as a home of continuous innovation and Jewish traditions where students become compassionate life-long learners unlocking their creativity to solve problems in our continually evolving and complex world. Read below to understand what the campaign supports.We will also place 5% of all Anniversary Campaign gifts into the school’s endowment fund for the future financial sustainability of BSDS.
Anniversary Campaign Goals:
Please join us in giving to the 50th Anniversary Campaign and become part of the next 50 years of B’nai Shalom.
The B’nai Shalom Annual Fund is the lifeblood of our school. It provides funding for many of the opportunities that make B’nai Shalom an exceptional experience not covered by tuition. The Annual Fund helps us retain the best and brightest teachers, improves and expands technology at all grade levels and provides funding for our cutting-edge programs that keep our students ahead of the curve.
We invite each member of the B’nai Shalom community to consider a gift to the Annual Fund each year.
You can make your Annual Fund gift to B’nai Shalom in several convenient ways:
- Checks made payable to B’nai Shalom Day School
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) by giving online
- Gifts of stocks or securities
We also accept donations to the following funds:
- B’nai Shalom Endowment Fund
- Bill and Mimi Stang Israel Trip Fund
- Frank Weiner Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Shapiro Family Security Fund
- Herman and Zelda Bernard Endowment Fund for Judaic Studies
- Head of School Discretionary Fund
- Judy Groner Curriculum and Technology Enhancement Fund
- Library Fund
Make a Donation
Thank you for your secure online donation. Should you encounter any difficulties with this online giving form, please call 336.855.5091. Thank you for your generosity.